The City of South Padre Island’s free transit service, the WAVE, is extending its Padre Boulevard route to Gulf Boulevard starting June 1 to accommodate beachgoers. The route will travel north on Padre Boulevard then south on Gulf Boulevard where patrons can stop at any City beach access without having to find a parking space. The WAVE operates daily, including holidays, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Please visit http://www.myspi.org for all WAVE routes and schedules, or scan the WAVE’s QR code.
- The WAVE Extends Padre Blvd. Route to Gulf Blvd. wp.me/p11ATy-wr 1 day ago
- City Hall will be closed on May 27, in observance of Memorial Day will reopen on May 28 at regular business hours. http://t.co/lkQgdkUfjw 2 days ago
- The City will be accepting phone books for recycling. A blue 96-gallon tote will be placed in the City Hall lobby #spi #rgv 2 days ago
- New Eye on SPI Newsletter with the latest #news and #vents on #spi #rgv southpadretexas.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/eye… 2 days ago
- Eye on SPI - Newsletter (May 21-27) wp.me/p11ATy-wp 2 days ago
- #SPI is proud to have the 2013 state’s Human Resources Management Professional of the Year. #rgv southpadretexas.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/del… 3 days ago