South Padre Island Municipal Court Administrator Cindy Vasquez was awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the Texas Court Clerk’s Association (TCCA) at their regional seminar on November 7th, 2014 in Corpus Christi, Texas. The Distinguished Service Award recognizes a service, program, task or endeavor performed by an individual in a court profession, serving in a non-‐judicial capacity, which benefits the entire membership in a distinctive way by showing dedication and commitment. Vasquez will complete her 19th year with the South Padre Island Municipal Court on December 11, 2014.
- The City of South Padre Island will host a public meeting to obtain input from citizens of South Padre Island regar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- South Padre Island has been nominated in USA Today 10 Best Readers' Choice travel award contest! Vote for South P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- South Padre Island has been nominated in USA Today 10 Best Readers' Choice travel award contest! Vote for South Pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/SouthPadreTexa… 1 day ago
- The City of South Padre Island is accepting applications from volunteers willing to serve on one of three boards... fb.me/2kYfgUDBf 5 days ago
- Got notice at 2:03 am from LMWD that water is back on Island wide. 6 days ago